top of page

Group

Public·4 members
Frank Titskey
Frank Titskey

Milk Inc. MP3 Songs - Stream and Download Top Hits from Milk Inc. on Music Platform

We sat down for an in-depth interview with Windwalker, a Lakeside resident, medicine woman and talented Native American musician. She talked about their music, shared samples of their inspiring songs, and discussed their upcoming music video that including filming at a wild horse preserve.

Jeremy Carter-Gordon (Concord, MA) grew up singing and dancing around Boston and has woven the threads of that upbringing through the rest of his life. Upon graduating college, Jeremy spent a year on a Watson Fellowship studying sword dancing, which led to an MA in Dance Knowledge, Practice, and Heritage from Choreomundus, a multi-university EU initiative. Jeremy currently tours and teaches most of the year with Windborne, an acclaimed vocal ensemble, singing music from the US and countries and cultures around the world, with a focus on songs of social struggle. Jeremy works for Village Harmony as the Strategic Planning Officer and teaches singing camps for teens. The rest of the time, he can be found teaching rapper and longsword, traditional dance from France (Bal Folk) and Sweden, juggling, dancing ECD, waltzing, and dabbling in tango.

milk inc songs download mp3

David Smukler (Syracuse, NY) grew up singing folk songs with his mom and began dancing contras in New Hampshire as a teen. In 1981 he was drafted to call for his local dance and has been calling ever since. David calls contras and squares, English country dances, and family and community dances, and is also a choreographer.

He is an educator in his professional life, and seeks to bring singing, music, or dance into the classroom every day. He has been excited to share songs with colleagues to bring into their own classrooms and even teach them to play mandolin.

We welcome submissions of any of the following, with a focus on contra dance, English country dance, traditional square dance, morris and English sword dance, dance tunes, folksongs, and the dance and music community.

milk inc walk on water mp3 download

milk inc in my eyes mp3 download

milk inc go to hell mp3 download

milk inc i just died in your arms tonight mp3 download

milk inc land of the living mp3 download

milk inc livin a lie mp3 download

milk inc la vache mp3 download

milk inc never again mp3 download

milk inc oceans mp3 download

milk inc whisper mp3 download

milk inc run mp3 download

milk inc blackout mp3 download

milk inc sunrise mp3 download

milk inc forever mp3 download

milk inc breathe without you mp3 download

milk inc time mp3 download

milk inc wide awake mp3 download

milk inc tainted love mp3 download

milk inc fire mp3 download

milk inc miracle mp3 download

milk inc last night a dj saved my life mp3 download

milk inc the sun always shines on tv mp3 download

milk inc sweet child o mine mp3 download

milk inc inside of me mp3 download

milk inc losing love mp3 download

milk inc sleepwalker mp3 download

milk inc promise mp3 download

milk inc chasing the wind mp3 download

milk inc race mp3 download

milk inc storm mp3 download

milk inc no angel mp3 download

milk inc secret mp3 download

milk inc things change mp3 download

milk inc tonight mp3 download

milk inc invisible mp3 download

milk inc maybe mp3 download

milk inc don't cry mp3 download

milk inc lonely mp3 download

milk inc goodbyesays it allmp 3download

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page